Terms of purchase
Terms of purchase for Nordic Jewelry Design
Thank you for showing interest in Nordic Jewelry Design's products. In the text below you will find the conditions that apply to your purchase and what rights you have. If you have any questions, just contact us, and we will explain if something is unclear to you as a customer. We hope you will be satisfied with your purchase!
The purchase conditions apply when you as a customer place your order from Nordic Jewelry Design with organization number 559140-9403 (Ewa Roslin AB).
Pay within Sweden: Swish, Visa, Mastercard,
Pay outside Sweden: Visa, Mastercard,
When you receive an order confirmation from us, it means that your order has been accepted and that you are entering into a purchase agreement (see general recommendations for online purchase agreements). We recommend that you save the order confirmation for any future contact with us.
You can cancel your order within 24 hours. You can do this by contacting us via e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have 14 days to return an order after you receive it.
- If you feel that the product does not meet your expectations, you can contact us within 14 days before sending the product back.
- You are responsible for the return cost unless otherwise agreed.
- Please note that you should use the care instructions that come with the product upon purchase.
- When returning, the tag must remain on the piece of jewelry
- If you have questions about our return policy, you can always contact us at email@example.com
In the event of a return, this is how you do it:
- If you want to return an item, email us with your name, address, email address and reason.
- Send the goods to be returned within 14 days of receiving the goods unless otherwise agreed.
- We recommend that you send the products well packed, in good condition and in their original packaging. (not ash).
- If you want the item to reach us safely, send in a registered letter and provide a tracking number for the return if you can.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark the package with "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid customs charges. We are not responsible for any customs charges on the shipment.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the refund will be made through the same payment method with which you first made the purchase.
- If the item is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct the reduction in value from the refund amount.
We are responsible for ensuring that the handling of your personal data is not used by others and remains confidential. All forms of marketing/advertising or e-mails must be approved by you as a customer before we are allowed to use the information for marketing purposes.
The prices stated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices on the website include VAT and are stated in the currency chosen by the customer.
Shipping and delivery
Shipping costs are added in some cases (specified when ordering). Keep in mind that local fees (such as currency exchange fees, credit or debit card fees, VAT, customs fees, etc.) may apply depending on where you live. All possible such fees are the responsibility of you as a customer.
Sweden: Free shipping with Post nord (ordinary mail, used most often).
Sweden: Registered letter: SEK 50.
Europe: Registered letter SEK 75.
World: Registered letter SEK 125.
We have different delivery times depending on where in the world you live.
Sweden: 3-7 working days.
Europe: 10-15 working days.
World: 10-15 working days.
Your right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts such as:
- applies to orders placed by you which have been manufactured according to your instructions or which are otherwise tailored to you.
- applies to goods with broken packaging that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons, i.e. that the goods have already been used by you and therefore cannot be resold. Visible very clearly on the loop and also on the tin wire.
Complaints and warranty
You can, within 2 years after you receive the products, file complaints about products that are defective or otherwise do not meet your wishes. You must then send us a complaint with your name, address and email address, your order number and a list of the goods to which the complaint applies. You must submit your complaint as soon as possible after the defect has been discovered. All complaints submitted within two months from the discovery of the defect are considered submitted in good time.
We repair and attempt to restore any defective products that arise from the company and are responsible for costs incurred in connection with the products being sent back to us. It is our goal to issue such fixes within 30 days of receiving the complaint and determining the cause.
However, it is important to follow the care instructions specified when purchasing the product. If this advice is not followed, we have the right to refuse to repair the defect.
We try to have a long-term guarantee and you as a customer are always welcome to contact us if your item has worn out after a few years or if something has broken, such as a button or loop.