Purchase Terms for Nordic Jewelry Design
Thank you for showing interest in Nordic Jewelry Designs products. The text below contains the terms and conditions for your purchase and the rights you have. If you have any questions, just contact us and we will explain if something is unclear to you as a customer. We hope you are happy with your purchase!
The terms and conditions apply when you make your order from Nordic Jewelry Design with organization number 559140-9403 (Ewa Roslin AB).
Payment methods within Sweden: Swish, Visa, Mastercard,
Payment methods outside Sweden: Visa, Mastercard,
When you receive an order confirmation from us, it means that your order has been accepted and you have entered into a purchase agreement (see general recommendations for purchase agreements on the internet). We recommend that you save the order confirmation for any future contact with us.
You can undo your order within 24 hours. You can do this by contacting us by e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have 14 days to return an order after you receive it.
- If you feel that the product does not match your expectations, please contact us within 14 days before returning the item.
- You will be responsible for the return cost unless otherwise agreed.
- Please note that you should use the care instructions that accompany the item when purchased.
- If you have questions about our return policy, you can always contact us at email@example.com.
To return a product, follow these steps:
- If you want to return a product, please email us with your name, address, email address and cause.
- Send the goods to be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods unless otherwise specified.
- We recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original packaging. (not ask).
- If you want the product to arrive safely, send a recommended letter and provide a tracking number for your return if you can.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, note the package with "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid customs duties. We are not responsible for any customs duties on the shipment.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the refund will be made using the same payment method that you first purchased.
- If the item is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct the depreciation from the refund amount.
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data not for use by others and remain confidential. All forms of marketing/advertising or email delivery must be approved by you as a customer before we may use the information for marketing purposes.
The prices quoted on the Website are valid for orders placed on the Site. All prices on the website are inclusive of VAT and are stated in the currency chosen by the customer.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping costs are in some cases (available on request). Keep in mind that local fees (such as currency exchange charges, credit or debit card fees, VAT, customs duties, etc.) may occur depending on where you live. All possible Such fees are borne by you as a customer.
Sweden: Free Shipping with Post North (Regular Mail, Most Used).
Sweden: Recommended letter: 50 kr.
Europe: Recommended letter 75 kr.
World: Recommended letter 125 kr.
We have different delivery times depending on where in the world you live.
Sweden: 5-10 business days.
Europe: 10-15 working days.
World: 15-20 working days.
Your right of withdrawal is not valid for contracts such as:
- applies to orders made by you that have been manufactured according to your instructions or otherwise tailor made to you.
- refers to goods with broken packaging that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons, ie the product has already been used by you and therefore can not be sold. Looks very clearly on the eye and also on the thigh. </ Li>
Complaints and Warranty
You may, within 2 years of receipt of the products, lodge a complaint with products that are defective or otherwise fail to meet your requirements. You must then send us a complaint with your name, your address and e-mail address, your order number and a list of the goods to which the complaint applies. You must submit your complaint as soon as possible after the defect has been detected. All complaints submitted within two months of the discovery of the defect are counted as submitted in good time.
We make and attempt to recover any defective products incurred by the Company and are responsible for costs incurred in returning the products to us. It is our goal to issue such changes within 30 days of receiving the complaint and setting the reason.
However, it is important to follow the care instructions given when purchasing the product. If these advice has not been followed, we have the right to refuse to rectify the defect.
We try to have a long-term guarantee and you as a customer are always welcome to contact us if your product has become tired after a few years or something broken, such as button or loop.