Nordic Jewelry Design is a Swedish company with roots in stately Kiruna. Its founder, designer and creator Ewa Roslin has followed her grandmother in the handicraft traditions, but in recent years has developed new, unique models in her jewelry design, with emphasis on quality, style and elegance.
The materials are carefully chosen vegetably tanned reindeer leather, 925 sterling silver and pewter. All pieces of jewelry are handmade. The pewter button is hand cast and stands as a trademark for Nordic Jewelry Design. Some of our most unique models are also registered designs.
Today the company resides in Gotland, where we find inspiration in the beautiful Gotlandic nature which boasts grand expanses and gorgeous beaches. In the heart of Visby town centre, in the shop Kvinnfolki, located at Donnersplats next to the Tourist Office, you can savour our jewelry and other lovely handicrafts.
We also have other retailers. In Stockholm we can be found in Designtorget Sergel where we have some select products, and in The Old Town in Stockholm, in a shop called Castor on Österlånggatan 27. We also have one of our wedding models in Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
We also have other retailers as:
- Castor Konsthantverk – Österlånggatan 27, Gamla Stan Stockholm.
- Designtorget Sergel – Sergelgången 29, Stockholm.
- Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel – Kiruna (a chosen wedding model)
- Cruise Center Gotland – Kopparviksgatan 11 Visby. (From 29/4 2018)
- Andermatt – Switzerland (from 1/6 2018)
- Smyckendahls.se – (Designer of the month, July / August 2018)
- The dance shop – Lundbyvägen 1, Valbo. (Gästrikland)
- Aquamarino.se – an online store that also has a summer shop on the Swedish west coast.